Call to Action: A Voice for the Unborn
Wouldn’t it be great to have the Heartbeat Bill passed and signed into law before January 22–the 39th anniversary of Roe v. Wade?
The Heartbeat Team is expecting the Ohio Senate to continue hearings (or better yet, a vote) on the Heartbeat Bill this week–hopefully January 10!
“If the heartbeat’s detected, the baby’s protected.”
Please take action in the following two ways:
- Pray fervently.
- Call the key Senators listed below before Tuesday, January 10. Leave a brief, polite message with your name and city. Respectfully and politely ask them to make it their New Year’s Resolution to pass the Heartbeat Bill… this month!
You can call anytime, even after hours, to leave a short voice mail.
- Senate President Tom Niehaus (614) 466-8082
- Senator Scott Oelslager (614) 466-0626 (He is Chair of the Health Committee that is hearing the bill.)
- Senator Peggy Lehner (614) 466-4538
- Senator Keith Faber (614) 466-7584
- Senator Shannon Jones (614) 466-9737
- Call your own Ohio State Senator. Click here.