Candidate Training Seminar
Citizens for Community Values Action
An exclusive Candidate Training Seminar
focused on the “why” and “how” of political campaigns
Campaigns are complex with legal issues, media questions, and a myriad of “gotcha’s”…but we can help you learn to navigate those waters, as well as determine if the district you are in is viable for candidacy! Invest in your future by letting us help equip you to make impact!
To campaign or not to campaign? That is the question!
- Looking at your district
- Do you have the time, support…
- Is this the right timing?
- What are the technical aspects?
All the above match up. Now what?
- What is your strategy
- Discussing issues and how to answer those issues
- Let’s discuss media
- How do I organize and set up my volunteer base?
- Do I need a campaign headquarters?
- What are the best tactics?
- How do I get money?
The training will be held on Saturday, March 30, from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm at the Potter’s House Church of God, 3220 Lowell Road, Columbus, Ohio 43204
Registration fee of $50 includes coffee, lunch and materials.
To register or if you have additional questions, please click here.