Your Gift’s Impact
WAYS TO GIVE
Citizens for Community Values Action (CCV Action) is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(4), non-profit education and lobbying organization. Gifts to CCV Action are not tax deductible.
If you would like to make a taxable donation, please click here.
CCV Action, the non-profit and tax-exempt legislative action arm of Citizens for Community Values was founded in 2004 to promote the common good and general welfare, primarily by means of education and direct and grassroots lobbying in support of laws, and to protect the sanctity of human life, marriage and the family, which are consistent with principles of good government.
CCV Action is a 501(c)(4), non-profit education and lobbying organization based in Cincinnati, OH, and is dedicated to preserving and advancing the interests of family, faith, and freedom in the political arena.
CCV Action seeks to fortify the traditional foundations of civil society through efforts to educate, inform and influence elected officials in support of the country’s historic ideals of equality under the law, and the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness on which the nation was founded.
Over the years CCV Action’s legislative expertise, its educational outreach and its organizational efforts have included…
- Lobbying to protect our families, communities, and state by:
- Defending communities from the devastating effects of pornography and sexually oriented businesses
- Defending marriage between one man and one woman
- Standing against the agenda of activists to normalize homosexuality and other distortions of God’s one plan for sexuality
- Defending freedom of religious expression
- Defending parental authority
- Defending school choice
- Standing against indoctrination of public school students
- Standing against expansion of legalized gambling
The family and Judeo-Christian family values have come under attack in ways that we could not have even imagined many years ago.
The support of friends and family like you enable Citizens for Community Values Action to uphold the Judeo-Christian family values that are under attack. Thanks to your partnership in prayer and in financial support, we will respond wherever foundational Christian family values are attacked. As a 501(c)(4), non-profit education and lobbying organization, CCV Action relies fully on partners like you to fund its work.
Thank you for joining with CCV Action as we fight for the family in this great nation.